Thursday, May 20, 2010

Let's play a love game.


This weekend is going to be the best weekend ever! i have traveled back home so im in good ol' Denton and let me tell you. it's the best feeling in the world. nothing can compare to the feeling i get when i drive into denton and i pass stateschool, and our ghetto mall :) ha. I needed a serious getway from Tyler. Tyler is something in its self, and lately there has just been TOO MUCH. there is too much drama and not enough happiness there. i feel bad for poor Tyler.I hope it gets better. i want everyone to just love, and stop worrying about stupid little things. a main source of all this trouble has been a huge over load for me. i have been clinging on to the scriptures and prayer just to control my sanity. it doesnt help so much that im a very visual person. i watch everything, and i really mean everything. which ends up disappointing me a lot of times. so my lacking of noticing completely OBVIOUS things ends up screwing me over, but my ability to notice the unoticable is completely useless, unless it's to paranoy me. thanks brain. so what does a girl do when she is caught up thinking she is going crazy? she comes home and waits for stephanie johnston and audrey dwinnell to come play with her of course! these girls are a complete life saver! i'm so serious, they make me smile like a little girl. i wish they cold live in Tyler with me. Audrey has been a huge crutch for me lately, not like she never is but she has been a true sister to me by helping me with relationships. which are hard i might add. but just as long as you do what makes you happy, theres always a way to work it all out. and thats what ive been missing. doing what makes me happy. so im going be happy no matter what i do from now on :) and i would love it if you all joined me. i think if you add, church, scriptures, the people you love, a positive attitude, and a stuffed animal you WILL be the happiest person ever! i hope its very simple to make consistent. the picture on this post helps me alot. it comforts me to know that my heaven father is holding my hand. guiding me, not letting me go astray. its a nice feeling. i get this feeling when im around stephanie too. all i have to say is my friends are so amazing and im so blessed for all the miracles they do for me :)

1 comment:

  1. if i move to tyler, then i'll be there when you move here!!! and that would be depressing. i want to smother you with love when you move here.

    ReplyDelete